

The story behind this picture was pretty funny. I asked her friends to take the picture below of Dave and I, and a little while later her friends asked us to take a picture of them. I said sure, but this woman refused. They and us thought it was rather strange until we discovered she "didn't know us and didn't want to be in a picture with us!!" She had totally misunderstood that we were going to take a picture of her with her friends, not her with us! We all laughed until we were crying, and I thought the couple sitting next to us was going to lose it they were laughing so hard! I'm so glad there is such a variety of people to make life so interesting!! I had to snap a picture of her, but I didn't want her to know I was getting one of her so I had to kind of take it over my shoulder unbeknownst to her!

This kind of shows how far from the stage we were!
I have been looking forward to this concert since Christmas 2007 when Brian gave me the CD Taking Chances and the tickets to this concert. It was originally scheduled for November 2008 but was postponed due to her being ill. It was a big disappointment when it was postponed, but certainly worth the wait. I have several of her CD's and love her voice and her enthusiasm. She definitely has stage presence and "attitude". Another thing - how is it that she's so flexible? She could get down so low it may me hurt just looking at her! She was fabulous. Our seats were way up high, which only gave us a good overall look at the stage!! Thank you Brian for the wonderful gift.
No comments:
Post a Comment