Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Shoots for April

L-R: Jechelle, Sue, me, Lena, Shelly, Sally, Suzanne
The egg rolls (not the lettuce wraps)!!
Sorting the newsletters for the boys. Each month we each write a newsletter of what our son has been up to, and then we make enough copies for everyone. We then give each mom a copy and she sends them all off to her son. It's so fun to read what the boys have been experiencing, etc.
Football moms got together this month at Shoots in River Woods. I'd never been there before. Since I'm still in the heart challenge I had to be a good girl. Sue and I split and order of egg rolls and lettuce wraps. Since neither one of us had eaten before, when they brought the egg rolls they were on a bed of lettuce. We looked at each other and thought - it this all there is? Someone smarter than us then informed us that these were just the egg rolls! The food was pretty good, although Chinese isn't my favorite. The company, however, was the best!

No comments: