Thursday, January 1, 2009

The spaghetti story

Dave is so good with kids, and pretty creative sometimes too. Years and years ago (when we were still living in Minnesota) after a spaghetti dinner he told our kids a story and used a couple of the leftover spaghetti noodles as part of the story. He threw them against the cupboard and somehow incorporated them into the story. It made such an impression on our kids that they've talked about it off and on over the years and so the grandkids wanted Papi to tell them a spaghetti story. Not wanting to disappoint them, he made a special batch of spaghetti noodles and told them a story. I probably should have listened to the story so I could say what it was about, but I didn't think of it at the time.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Lots of new pictures and stories. I LOVE IT!!! Hope you're having fun!