
We bought 2 computers just alike a few years ago - one for me, one for Dave. After a few years, he got a newer faster one and we gave his old one to the kids. Well, that one recently died so we were trying to decide whether to get a new hard drive, whole new tower, just what we should do. The kids all have their own laptops, so there's not much reason to get a whole new computer or even fix the old one. (We'd been able to get most of the info off of it before it was totally kaput.) When I'd been working in the center at JetBlue I'd worked at a desk with 2 monitors. I'd been intimidated at first, but when I got used to it I LOVED IT! Dave uses 2 at his job, and finds it so useful. I got to thinking about it one day, and thought - hey, what if I moved that extra monitor into my office. Dave was all for it so Sunday night he hooked them up and got them working and I am now in a very happy place when I sit at the computer!!
No comments:
Post a Comment