What do you do when you have Cabela's Bucks? You take your 8 year-old son to Cabela's to get a new bow. That's what Brad did yesterday. Branson was SO excited, and very willing today to show us how it works!! I think it's such a good idea to start teaching them at a young age to respect "weapons" - whether it be a bow or a gun, and to teach them how to use them and how to use them safely. While I was taking these pictures Branson made sure I was standing in the right place and wouldn't pull the string back until I was away from him.
Dave took our kids duck/goose hunging when they were quite young (they got to go on their first trip to Canada hunting when they were in 1st grade). He taught them about shotguns, how to carry them, shoot them, and to be careful when around other people.
















No comments:
Post a Comment