Sunday, October 3, 2010

Conference was Great!

There are times in the past that General Conference has depressed me - because it reminds me of all we should be doing and I feel like I'm not doing those things I know I should be doing in life. However, over the last couple of years I've had an attitude adjustment! I now enjoy conference and listen to the talks and use them as motivation to do better. When you hear a prophet of the Lord talk about how much more he could do and how he has to improve, you know you yourself are not a "loser". We're all here to live good honest lives and lead them the best we can by doing the right things. I try to do those things I should, but there are many times I am lazy or am a slacker. That's where conference comes in - it helps me get back on track, set new goals (or reset old ones), get motivated to be a better person, and know I'm not alone in these things.

No comments: