Tuesday, September 23, 2008

FOOBARRIES

Here we are for our monthly football moms (alias missionary moms - thus the FOOBARRIES) get-together tonight. We met at Flour Girls and Dough Boys in American Fork and this was my first time visiting there. Oh boy, they have some mighty fine treats (the salads and sandwiches weren't bad either!!) This is such a fabulous group of women and we have such fun together. I just love each one of them so much. L-R: Sue, Lena, Shelly, Sally, Me, Jechelle, and Suzanne. Suzanne's knee is getting better and she's way more mobile this month than last.

3 comments:

The Keetch Klan said...

Barb-It was so much fun and great to get OUT! I just spent a few minutes catching up on your blog- How fun to read about how you and Dave met! "Happy Late Anniversary" You have a great story together and I appreciate your friendship! YOU are amazing! Love you, Suzanne

Margo said...

Tonya, told me to check out your blog. It is so darn cute. I wish i could have been there to help make jam and then eat some. I just love Tonya and I am so thankful to have her as such a close friend. She is such an amazing person and that is a tribute to you and your husband.

The Keetch Klan said...

Barb-Just so you know I Tagged you! Love Ya, Suz