My friend Theresa owns and runs the Holy Cow Boutique that is held for 4 days (Wednesday-Saturday) 4 times a year - March, May, September, and November. I so enjoy working there because I get to see people that sometimes I only see at the Holy Cow and I can quickly catch up on what's going on in their life. I also get to see the wonderful array of items people purchase. It never ceases to amaze me as to how much people will spend to make their home theirs. However, I have to admit that working behind the cash registers can also be a problem as I do get to see so many things come through and if I see something that I really like, I want to purchase the same or similar item for myself. Theresa never has to worry about me not working for her as I seem to have the ability to spend more than I make so I need to work the next boutique to try to pay everything off!!! My goal is to get out of debt to her so I can spend what I make at each boutique and not feel guilty!! I enjoy working for Theresa as she is a dear friend of mine and we're able to spend time visiting, etc.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Holy Cow
My friend Theresa owns and runs the Holy Cow Boutique that is held for 4 days (Wednesday-Saturday) 4 times a year - March, May, September, and November. I so enjoy working there because I get to see people that sometimes I only see at the Holy Cow and I can quickly catch up on what's going on in their life. I also get to see the wonderful array of items people purchase. It never ceases to amaze me as to how much people will spend to make their home theirs. However, I have to admit that working behind the cash registers can also be a problem as I do get to see so many things come through and if I see something that I really like, I want to purchase the same or similar item for myself. Theresa never has to worry about me not working for her as I seem to have the ability to spend more than I make so I need to work the next boutique to try to pay everything off!!! My goal is to get out of debt to her so I can spend what I make at each boutique and not feel guilty!! I enjoy working for Theresa as she is a dear friend of mine and we're able to spend time visiting, etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment