Saturday, September 6, 2008

Uh-uh!!

How can it be that she's 30 today - it seems like only yesterday I was holding her in my arms as a newborn, thinking what do I do with her now that I have her, and yet instantly loving her and excited to be a mother. Now she's married and a mother of 3 herself. How can that be?! After all, I'm still in my 30's!! NOT! Krysta and Missy came up with the idea to treat her to a spa day to celebrate this special birthday (the rest of us just helped pay for it). They made arrangements with Tonya's friend Margo and coordinated it with Brad. Margo took her to breakfast and then it was on to the spa. She was the recipient of a massage, haircut, manicure (that was her favorite part), and lunch. She said her birthday was "a wonderful one".
HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY Tonya - we all love you so much.

No comments: