Sunday, October 17, 2010

Dr. Butterfield!!!


Dr. Butterfield!


The Butterfield clan that was there for the graduation - Warren & Sheila and their boys and Jim & Nancy.

During the party Branson lost a tooth - I mean really lost it - it's in the grass somewhere!!

Tonya and Margo (She's family now - her sister is married to Jeff's brother)
Packed and ready for Iowa
This is one of those "inserted" posts. Brad graduated from Ohio State University's School of Dentistry in June of 2009. Dave and I were so thankful to have the opportunity to travel there and be able to be a part of it. There was tons of hard work and sacrifices, another beautiful daughter added to the family, great new friends and experiences, growth togethe and as a family - all while being too far from us here in Utah. However, we are very proud of both Brad and Tonya - Congratulations on a job well done!!! After the festivities at the school, they and a bunch of their friends and their friends' families got together for a party back at Abbey Church.
After graduation they went to Burlington, Iowa where he took worked for Aspen Dental for a year, and now they've bought a practice here in Utah. We're all so glad they're back in the area so we can see them more often.

1 comment:

Margo said...

I love reading your blog. Thanks for posting these. We really miss those guys, but are so thrilled they get to be in Utah close to family. I really miss Tonya. I love your family.