Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

I've never been a real fan of Halloween (it's definitely not my favorite holiday - kids walking around begging for candy!! - not my thing), although I've done the appropriate things - made sure the kids had costumes, went to their Halloween parades, helped at the school parties, had the candy ready for trick or treaters, decorated the house with a few decorations (nothing to the extent some people go to!), etc. I've been amazed in the past as to how creative some people can be when it comes to making their own costumes out of what they have on hand. So, when Brian came up with his costume I wasn't quite sure what to think. Creative - yes! Funny - yes! You decide for yourself! (Just to let you know - he had no takers!!)
The girls came over later with their kids and it was fun to see how excited they were for Halloween. They all looked so cute! Even Todd and Krysta got into the spirit of things by dressing up. The Disney store (with their good sales from time to time) or E-Bay seem to be favorites for them to shop for costumes.

No comments: