

Last month we went to Sundance with the Cardon's from our ward and experienced for the first time the moonlight ride up the chairlift. We had the opportunity to do it again this month so we went and enjoyed the view. We'd had clouds earlier in the day and I thought (and momentarily hoped!) that tonight might be cancelled. OK, humor me - the temperature when we got up there was like 33 degrees and since I don't like the cold like I did when I was younger, I wasn't real crazy about riding that lift! However, we dressed warm - winter jacket, mittens, hat, and blanket - and it was actually a pleasant ride. The new snow on Timp really showed up in the moonlight and the view of the mountains and all the surroundings is breathtaking. If you've never taken the opportunity to do this, make a mental note to do it next year because it really is worth the trip and the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment