For this month's football moms get-together. We went to Gardner Village in Salt Lake for their dinner theater "Witch-a-palooza". Everyone (except Sue) dressed up, but I have to admit, I didn't dress up nearly as much as the other 5. What an example they were to me to really get into the spirit of things. We had such a delightful time!
There were some other groups of women that dressed up so we weren't the only ones to draw attention to ourselves. We got there early enough to make a stop beforehand at Sweet Afton's - for sample of fudge. Course we couldn't stop with a sample - we all bought the flavors we though were the best!! I was able to make mine last until the next day, but I was wishing I'd bought even more than I had!! We also went into another store just to look around.
Witch-a-palooza was a musical "love" story between a witch Esmerelda and a warlock Weston. Much of the music they sang was adapted to the story but was familiar to me (music from the 70's). The dinner was a chicken breast with gravy, rice, veggies, and pumpkin-spice cake for dessert. It was very tasty.
I love the different adventures and places we go to on our monthly get-togethers and I dearly love these women. They are an inspiration and wonderful friends.
















No comments:
Post a Comment