
Brie gave blood for the first time today. There was a blood drive at the stake center and we both signed up for it. I'm a fast bleeder they tell me (4 minutes 19 seconds - the fastest of the day thus far was 4 minutes 9 seconds) so I was done before she was which gave me the perfect opportunity to take pictures of her. They told her not to move her arm after they'd marked her vein, but she forgot and moved it. They had to poke her in the other arm and Mr. Worker was not impressed! In fact, she said, he was kind of mean and rude after that. She was SO excited to be able to wear the wrap on both arms for the next 5 hours. As you can see, she thought it did hurt even though everyone had told her it wouldn't! All I can say is - good for you Brie, thanks for helping someone else by giving your blood today. I know you can't wait until the next time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment