Friday, October 24, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

This is all new to me - I didn't know what it meant to be "tagged". I had to have Missy explain it to me. So - here goes:
"I've Been Tagged" 3 Favorite Last Purchases:
A. 2004 Toyota Camry - nicest car we've ever owned!
B. Trampoline for the grandkids
C. KitchenAid mixer - have wanted one FOREVER - finally got it about a year ago
3 Fears:
A. Losing My Family
B. Mice and heights
C. My computer and/or phone service not working when I sign in to work JetBlue and I'll have to go to Salt Lake to work!
3 Favorite Movies:
A. Gone With the Wind
B. Out of Africa
C. Ever After
3 Facts about me:
A. I love good showtunes.
B. I was the Utah state winner in a national quilt contest sponsored by Good Housekeeping and Land's End, and also made another award-winning quilted wallhanging that traveled the country for a year.
C. I don't like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
3 Things I haven't done:
A. Climbed to the top of Timp - only to the saddle twice.
B. Been to Nova Scotia - but we'll be there next summer to pick up Mitch!!
C. Gotten all my pictures into scrapbooks (I'm working on this though.)
3 Things I can't Live without:
A. My husband and family
B. My true friends
C. My camera!!
3 Things on today's list:
A. Write Mitch
B. Iron Dave's shirts
C. Make Bread and Breadsticks
3 Favorite Dishes:
A. Los Hermanos chips and salsa
B. Homemade Sweet and Sour Chicken
C. Grilled burgers with fresh corn on the cob and fresh home-grown tomatoes! MMMM good!
3 Places I have lived:
A. Pleasant Grove, UT
B. Provo, UT - in a 3 bedroom apartment while Dave was in school.
C. Brainerd, Minnesota
3 Favorite T.V. Shows:
A. NCIS
B. CSI (NY and Las Vegas ones)
C. 24
3 Places I have traveled:
A. Western Caribbean
B. New York
C. Florida
3 Favorite Desserts:
A. Homemade French Silk pie (with whipped cream on it of course!)
B. Brownies, ice cream, homemade hot fudge (favorite ice cream is Love Potion #31 - Baskin Robbins but I love Mint Chocolate Chip too)
C. White chocolate/rasberry cheesecake from Cheescake Factory
3 Things I would buy if money wasn't an issue:
A. At least 10 acres (more if possible) on a lake like my mom's so we could build our dream house and a place like "the Barn" - room for lots of family, inside basketball court, playhouses, hill for slip-'n-slide, trout pond and zipline, open space for volleyball, frisbee, football, tennis court, and anything else we wanted to add (little mini-golf area maybe), etc.
B. A fantastic vacation every year with my family (Amen Suzanne - I'm with you there)
C. I'd pay off the kids' school loans or make it possible they could go to college and not worry about money. They could just concentrate on their studies.
3 Wishes:
A. Live a long, healthy, happy life with my good husband, travel together, and serve a mission together someday.
B. Find missing ancestors and make sure their work gets done; visit the areas of the world they came from too.
C. Enjoy my children and grandchildren and be a good example to them. I'd also like to incorporate into my life the example of others in doing unique things and making special memories with both my children and grandchildren.
3 People I Tag: (this will be hard since there aren't very many people on my blog list!)
A.Terry M
B.Tonya B
C.Krysta K

No comments: